At insidePatientFinance (iPF) we recognize that companies like yours that service healthcare providers’ billing, POS collections, software & analytics, back office support, bad debt recovery, and various other revenue cycle needs have numerous options by which to grow your businesses.
Whether your salespeople pound the pavement, whether you exhibit at face to face conferences, whether you market your services in print or online, or whether you do nothing at all and simply hope for the best, the fact remains that the market in which you operate is heavily regulated and highly competitive. As more and more technology vendors, contingency collection agencies, and full-suite revenue cycle management companies crowd the market, healthcare providers too have an ever-increasing number of choices among service providers. How will you stand out from the crowd?
iPF has solutions that are both leading-edge and cost effective.
Click on the links below to find more information on the various marketing opportunities offered by iPF; and please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions or would like to explore any of the offerings in greater detail.
- Advertising – Build your brand recognition amongst your targets through weekly website and eNewsletter advertising.
- Asset Hosting & Lead Capture - Receive direct, qualified leads to follow up with by hosting your downloadable asset on insidePatientFinance.com.
- Content Creation, Hosting & Lead Capture - Easily develop new and original content with the help of the iPF team, and then use it to gain valuable exposure and generate qualified leads.
- Corporate Blog Space Program - Simply write content to be distinguished as a thought leader to your targets, to build credibility, to get noticed, and to enhance your reputation.
- Directory Listing - Be found by healthcare organizations that are searching for your specific services. There is no charge for a regular listing, but if you really want to stand out, check out our exclusive iPF Pre-Qualified Collection Agency recognition program.
- eBlast(s) - Gain direct exposure to new prospects by sending your vital message to the iPF double opt-in subscribers.
- eNewsletter Creation - Be seen as a thought leader to your prospects by sending a consistent eNewsletter, which is full of valuable and original content, directly to their inbox.
- Press Release Distribution - Increase distribution within the RCM community by running a single press release or partaking in a yearly program.
- Search Engine Optimization - Improve your website with specific tactics that will help it be more easily found via search.
- Sponsorship - Tie your name to a positive, thought-leading topic with limited effort. Sponsorship opportunities are constantly changing; contact us to get information on the latest offerings.
- Survey - Obtain valuable insights from your prospects and use that information to help grow your business.
- Webinar Program - Expand your access and demonstrate your knowledge to a captivated audience of your qualified targets for an extended period of time.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Director, Marketing & Operations